BENCHMARK FRONT FENDER FOR INDIAN SCOUT
FREE SHIPPING TO 48 STATES
The Benchmark front fender for Indian Scout is a direct bolt-on replacement complete with built in mounting threaded to match factory hardware.
Klock Werks makes it easy to Customize your Indian Scout with the BENCHMARK front fender. The BENCHMARK front Fender is stamped from 14 gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology that ensures a consistently smooth and flawless finish, minimizing bodywork. Laser cut using 5-axis laser technology ensures accurate fitment for direct bolt-on installation. Klock Werks then goes the extra mile to add e-coat (electro-static coating), a process to prevent rust and corrosion. Painters love Klock Werks Fenders and you will too! When you buy a fender from Klock Werks, you can count on quality and accurate bolt-on fitment.
- All fenders come predrilled and E-coated and are stamped, not spun, for the ultimate smooth, long-lasting fender
- Steel fenders are thick enough to add rigidity to the front end by acting like a fork brace but can still be cut or shaped enough for an even more Kustom appearance
- Benchmark is a more slammed, lower profile look
- Klassic is a timeless style, representing the design lines of the Scouts of the 20’s and 30’s
- Outrider is a tire hugging style
- All are direct bolt-on replacement front fenders that use stock mounting hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
FITMENT: For 2015+ Indian Scout and 16″, 17″, 18″, and 19″ front tires.