EZ GLIDE BACKREST SYSTEM
The EZ Glide Backrest System is the ultimate in comfort and support, the exclusive design simply plugs into the seat and easily adjusts to fit you perfectly
The EZ Glide Backrest System is the ultimate in comfort and support, choose a Drag Specialties seat featuring an EZ GLIDE backrest or backrest option.
The EZ Glide Backrest System is exclusive design that simply plugs into the seat and easily adjusts to fit you perfectly. With several EZ GLIDE models to choose from, comfort and support is just a click away. All The EZ Glide Backrest System is feature a contoured base and solar-reflective leather to keep them cool even in direct sunlight.
- Drag Specialties Seats with internal EZ GLIDE systems feature virtually no metal-to-metal contact with the backrest detent bars; chrome-plated bars are securely suspended in place using synthetic composites that virtually eliminate corrosion and wear
- Seats’ detent tab is a rust-free advanced polymer allowing for the smooth operation of the EZ GLIDE systems; passenger backrest position on seats features a locking screw for additional security over detent tab
- All backrests can be used in either position on seats that feature a passenger backrest option
FITMENT: Drag Specialties seat featuring an EZ GLIDE backrest or backrest option.
- EZ GLIDE I – Pad measures 10″ W x 7 1/2″ H It features three lower detents for height adjustability non-removable pad with pouch
- EZ GLIDE II – Pad measures 9″W x 5 1/4″ H Features one lower and three upper pad detents for height adjustability. With removable pad; no pouch
- EZ GLIDE II™ LARGE PAD – Pad measures 10″ W x 7 1/2″ H Features one lower detent for EZ GLIDE II
applications; non-removable pad with pouch
See Current Fitments In Product Description
BACKREST EZ GLIDE I, BACKREST EZ GLIDEII SMALL, BACKREST EZGLIDE II LRG